Church of The Living Word believe and stands firm on that the Whole Bible is given by inspiration of God in the sense that holy men of God were moved by the Holy Spirit to write the very word of Scripture. The Church takes the Holy Bible as it’s all-sufficient source of faith and practice and does not believe that God will grant or give new revelations contrary or in addition to the inspired Biblical truths, therefor, the whole Bible in it’s original form is without error and is absolutely supreme and sufficient in authority in all matters of faith and practice. We explicitly affirm our belief in basic Bible teachings, as follows:
1. There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - each of whom possessed equally all the attributes of deity and the characteristics of personality.
2. Jesus Christ is God, the Living Word, who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. Hence, He is perfect deity and true humanity united in one person forever.
4. He rose from the dead in the same body, though glorified, in which He lived and died.
5. He ascended bodily into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God the Father, where He, the only mediator between God and man, continually makes intercession for His own.
6. Man was originally created in the image of God. He sinned by disobeying God: thus, he alienated himself from his Creator. That historic fall brought all men under divine condemnation.
7. Man's nature is corrupted, and he is, therefore, totally unable to please God without regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
8. The Salvation of man is wholly a work of God's free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works, goodness or religious ceremony. God imputes His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, and thereby justifies them in His sight.